<span style=”color: #000000;”><strong><span style=”background: yellow; mso-highlight: yellow;”> Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for Business Law: Principles and Practices, 9th Edition, Arnold J. Goldman, William D. Sigismond, ISBN-10: 1133586562, ISBN-13: 9781133586562, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY] </span></strong></span>
<strong>Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments. </strong>
<strong>You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.</strong>
<strong>Delivery time is INSTANT</strong><strong>. </strong>
<strong>WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.</strong>
<strong>Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously</strong>
<strong>Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!</strong>
<strong>***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual </strong>
<strong>***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank </strong>
<strong>Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done</strong>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong>CONTACT US :</strong></span></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong>Sale@</strong><strong> testbankguarantee.com</strong></span></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong>Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012</strong></span></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong> We will reply to all requests in less than 30min</strong></span></p>
Part I: UNDERSTANDING THE LAW.
1. Foundations of Law and the Role of Ethics in Business.
2. The Legal System in the United States and Its Constitutional Foundation.
3. Personal, Business, and Cyber Crimes and Criminal Procedure.
4. Tort Law: Traditional Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Litigation and Alternatives for Settling Civil Disputes.
Part II: CONTRACTS.
6. Contract Law: A Beginning.
7. Agreement: Offer and Acceptance.
11. Formal Requirements–Statute of Frauds/E-Signatures.
12. Transfer of Contract Rights and Duties.
13. The Termination of Contracts: Discharge.
14. The Termination of Contracts: Breach of Contract.
Part III: PURCHASE, SALE, AND LEASE OF GOODS UNDER THE UCC.
15. Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
16. The Sales Contract: Transfer of Title and Risk of Loss.
17. The Sales Contract: Performance, Breach, and Remedies for Breach.
18. Product Liability Law.
Part IV: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
19. Nature and Types of Negotiable Instruments.
20. Issue, Transfer, Indorsement, and Discharge of Negotiable Instruments.
21. Rights and Duties of Parties.
22. Checks and the Banking System in the Twenty-First Century.
Part V: AGENCY, EMPLOYMENT, AND LABOR LAW.
23. Employer-Employee Relationship.
24. Principal-Agent Relationship.
25. Principal-Agent, Employer-Employee, and Third-Party Relationships.
Part VI: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION AND REGULATION.
26. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Organizations.
27. Corporations and Franchising.
28. Government Regulation of Business.
Part VII: REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY, BAILMENTS, AND WILLS AND ESTATE PLANNING.
29. Basic Legal Concepts of Property.
30. Renting Real Property.
31. Buying and Selling Real Property.
32. Nature and Types of Bailments.
33. Wills, Intestacy, and Estate Planning.
Part VIII: CONSUMER AND CREDITOR PROTECTION.
34. Protecting the Consumer and the Taxpayer.
35. Protecting the Borrower.
36. Protecting the Creditor.
Part IX: INSURANCE.
37. Property, Casualty, and Automobile Insurance.
38. Personal Insurance.