Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for Business Law: Texts and Cases, 13th Edition, Kenneth W. Clarkson, Roger Miller, Frank B. Cross, ISBN-10: 1285185242, ISBN-13: 9781285185248, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY]
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Unit 1: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Law and Legal Reasoning.
2. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Court Procedures.
4. Business and the Constitution.
5. Business Ethics.
Unit 2: TORTS AND CRIMES.
7. Strict Liability and Product Liability.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
10. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
Unit 3: CONTRACTS AND E-CONTRACTS.
11. Nature and Terminology.
12. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
14. Capacity and Legality.
15. Mistakes, Fraud, and Voluntary Consent.
16. The Writing Requirement and Electronic Records.
17. Third Party Rights.
18. Performance and Discharge in Traditional and E-Contracts.
19. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
Unit 4: DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SALES AND LEASE CONTRACTS.
20. Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Title, Risk, and Insurable Interest.
22. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
24. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit 5: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
25. The Function and Creation of Negotiable Instruments.
26. Transferability and Holder in Due Course.
27. Liability, Defenses, and Discharge.
28. Banking in the Digital Age.
Unit 6: CREDITORS’ RIGHTS AND BANKRUPTCY.
29. Creditors’ Rights and Remedies.
30. Secured Transactions.
31. Bankruptcy Law.
Unit 7: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
32. Agency Formation and Duties.
33. Agency Liability to Third Parties and Termination.
34. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
35. Employment Discrimination and Diversity.
Unit 8: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
36. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
37. Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships.
38. Other Organizational Forms for Small Businesses.
39. Corporate Formation and Financing.
40. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
41. Mergers and Takeovers.
42. Securities Law and Corporate Governance.
Unit 9: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
43. Administrative Agencies.
44. Consumer Law.
45. Environmental Law.
46. Antitrust Law.
47. Professional Liability and Accountability.
Unit 10: PROPERTY AND ITS PROTECTION.
48. Personal Property and Bailments.
49. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
51. Wills and Trusts.
A. How to Brief Cases and Analyze Case Problems.
B. The Constitution of the United States.
C. The Uniform Commercial Code.
D. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
E. Answers to the Issue Spotters.
F. Sample Answers for Business Case Problems with Sample Answer.