<span style=”color: #000000;”><strong><span style=”background: yellow; mso-highlight: yellow;”> Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for Business Law Today: Comprehensive, 9th Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, Gaylord A. Jentz, ISBN-10: 0538452803, ISBN-13: 9780538452809, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY] </span></strong></span>
<strong>Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments. </strong>
<strong>You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.</strong>
<strong>Delivery time is INSTANT</strong><strong>. </strong>
<strong>WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.</strong>
<strong>Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously</strong>
<strong>Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!</strong>
<strong>***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual </strong>
<strong>***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank </strong>
<strong>Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done</strong>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong>CONTACT US :</strong></span></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong>Sale@</strong><strong> testbankguarantee.com</strong></span></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong>Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012</strong></span></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong> We will reply to all requests in less than 30min</strong></span></p>
PART I: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Legal Environment.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
6. Criminal Law.
7. Cyber Crime.
8. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
PART II: CONTRACTS.
9. Nature and Classification.
10. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
12. Capacity and Legality.
13. Voluntary Consent.
14. The Statute of Fraudsâ€”Writing Requirement.
15. Performance and Discharge.
16. Breach and Remedies.
17. Third Party Rights.
PART III: COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
18. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
19. Title and Risk of Loss
20. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Warranties and Product Liability.
22. Negotiable Instruments: Transferability and Liability.
23. Checks and Banking in the Digital Age.
24. Security Interests in Personal Property.
25. Other Creditors’ Remedies and Suretyship.
27. International Law in a Global Economy.
Part IV: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT LAW.
28. Agency Relationships in Business.
29. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
30. Employment Discrimination.
PART V: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
31. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
32. All Forms of Partnerships.
33. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
34. Corporate Formation and Financing.
35. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
36. Corporate Acquisitions, Takeovers, and Termination.
37. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
PART VI: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
38. Administrative Law.
39. Promoting Competition.
40. Consumer Law.
41. Environmental Law.
42. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
PART VII: PROPERTY AND ITS PROTECTION.
43. Personal Property and Bailments.
44. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
45. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.