<span style=”color: #000000;”><strong><span style=”background: yellow; mso-highlight: yellow;”> Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for College Accounting, Chapters 1-27, 19th Edition, James A. Heintz, Robert W. Parry, ISBN-10: 0324376162, ISBN-13: 9780324376166, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY] </span></strong></span>
<strong>Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments. </strong>
<strong>You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.</strong>
<strong>Delivery time is INSTANT</strong><strong>. </strong>
<strong>WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.</strong>
<strong>Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously</strong>
<strong>Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!</strong>
<strong>***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual </strong>
<strong>***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank </strong>
<strong>Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done</strong>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong>CONTACT US :</strong></span></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong>Sale@</strong><strong> testbankguarantee.com</strong></span></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong>Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012</strong></span></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; color: #0000ff;”><strong> We will reply to all requests in less than 30min</strong></span></p>
Part 1: ACCOUNTING FOR A SERVICE BUSINESS.
1.Introduction to Accounting.
2. Analyzing Transactions: The Accounting Equation.
3. The Double-Entry Framework.
4. Journalizing and Posting Transactions.
5. Adjusting Entries and the Worksheet.
Appendix: Depreciation Methods.
6. Financial Statements and the Closing Process.
Appendix: Statement of Cash Flows.
Part 2: ACCOUNTING FOR CASH, PAYROLL, AND SERVICE BUSINESSES.
7. Accounting for Cash.
Appendix: Internal Controls.
8. Payroll Accounting: Employee Earnings and Deductions.
9. Payroll Accounting: Employer Taxes and Reports.
Part 3: ACCOUNTING FOR A MERCHANDISING BUSINESS.
10. Accounting for Sales and Cash Receipts.
11. Accounting for Purchases and Cash Payments.
Appendix: The Net-Price Method of Recording Purchases.
12. Special Journals.
13. Accounting for Merchandise Inventory.
Appendix: Perpetual Inventory Method: LIFO and Moving-Average Methods.
14. Adjustments and the Worksheet for a Merchandising Business.
Appendix: Expense Method of Accounting for Prepaid Expenses.
15. Financial Statements and Year-End Accounting for a Merchandising Business.
Part 4: SPECIALIZED ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES FOR MERCHANDISING BUSINESS AND PARTNERSHIPS.
16. Accounting for Accounts Receivable.
17. Accounting for Notes and Interest.
18. Accounting for Long-Term Assets.
19. Accounting for Partnerships.
Part 5: ACCOUNTING FOR CORPORATIONS AND MANUFACTORING BUSINESSES.
20. Corporations: Organization and Capital Stock.
21. Corporations: Earnings, Taxes, Distributions, and the Retained Earnings Statement.
22. Corporations: Bonds.
Appendix: Effective Interest Method.
23. Statements of Cash Flows.
Appendix: Statement of Cash Flows: The Direct Method.
24. Analysis of Financial Statements.
25. Departmental Accounting.
26. Manufacturing Accounting: The Job Order Cost System.
27. Manufacturing Accounting: The Work Sheet and Financial Statements.
Module: Accounting for a Professional Service Business: The Combination Journal.
Answers to Self-Study Test Questions.
Subject Index (alphabetical).