Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for Cornerstones of Cost Management, 3rd Edition, Don R. Hansen, Maryanne M. Mowen, ISBN-10: 1285751787, ISBN-13: 9781285751788, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY]
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
1. Introduction to Cost Management.
2. Basic Cost Management Concepts.
3. Cost Behavior.
4. Activity-Based Costing.
5. Product and Service Costing: Job-Order System.
6. Process Costing.
7. Allocating Costs of Support Departments and Joint Products.
8. Budgeting for Planning and Control.
9. Standard Costing: A Functional-Based Control Approach.
10. Decentralization: Responsibility Accounting, Performance.
Evaluation, and Transfer Pricing.
11. Strategic Cost Management.
12. Activity-Based Management.
13. The Balanced Scorecard: Strategic-Based Control.
14. Quality and Environmental Cost Management.
15. Lean Accounting and Productivity Measurement.
16. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
17. Activity Resource Usage Model and Tactical Decision Making.
18. Pricing and Profitability Analysis.
19. Capital Investment.
20. Inventory Management: Economic Order Quantity, JIT, and the Theory of Constraints.