Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for Criminal Procedure for the Criminal Justice Professional, 11th Edition, John N. Ferdico, Henry F. Fradella, Christopher Totten, ISBN-10: 1111835586, ISBN-13: 9781111835583, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY]
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Part I: FRAMEWORK FOR THE STUDY OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
1. Individual Rights Under the United States Constitution.
2. Criminal Courts, Pretrial Processes, and the Exclusionary Rule.
3. Basic Underlying Concepts: Privacy, Probable Cause, and Reasonableness.
Part II: SEARCH WARRANTS, ARRESTS, STOPS, AND FRISKS.
4. Criminal Investigatory Search Warrants.
5. Searches for Electronically Stored Information and Electronic Surveillance.
6. Administrative and Special Needs Searches.
7. Arrests, Searches Incident to Arrest, and Protective Sweeps.
8. Stops and Frisks.
Part III: EXCEPTIONS TO THE SEARCH WARRANT REQUIREMENT.
9. Consent Searches.
10. The Plain View Doctrine.
11. Search and Seizure of Vehicles and Containers.
12. Open Fields and Abandoned Property.
Part IV: INTERROGATIONS, IDENTIFICATIONS, TRIALS, AND POST-CONVICTION REMEDIES.
13. Interrogations, Admissions, and Confessions.
14. Pretrial Visual Identification Procedures.
15. Criminal Trials, Appeals, and Other Post-Conviction Remedies.