Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for ECON Micro 2, 2nd Edition, William A. McEachern, ISBN-10: 1439039968, ISBN-13: 9781439039960, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY]
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. The Art and Science of Economic Analysis.
2. Economic Tools and Economic Systems.
3. Economic Decision Makers.
4. Demand, Supply, and Markets.
Part II: INTRODUCTION TO THE MARKET SYSTEM.
5. Elasticity of Demand and Supply.
6. Consumer Choice and Demand.
7. Production and Cost in the Firm.
Part III: MARKET STRUCTURE AND PRICING.
8. Perfect Competition.
10. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
Part IV: RESOURCE MARKETS.
11. Resource Markets.
12. Labor Markets and Labor Unions.
13. Capital, Interest, and Corporate Finance.
14. Transaction Costs, Imperfect Information, and Market Behavior.
Part V: MARKET FAILURE AND PUBLIC POLICY.
15. Economic Regulation and Antitrust Policy.
16. Public Goods and Public Choice.
17. Externalities and the Environment.
18. Income Distribution and Poverty.
Part VI: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS.
19. International Trade.
20. International Finance.
21. Developing and Transitional Economies.