Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for Entrepreneurial Finance, 4th Edition, J. Chris Leach, Ronald W. Melicher, ISBN-10: 0538478152, ISBN-13: 9780538478151, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY]
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
PART I: BACKGROUND AND ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction and Overview.
2. From the Idea to the Business Plan.
PART II: ORGANIZING AND OPERATING THE VENTURE.
3. Organizing and Financing a New Venture.
4. Measuring Financial Performance.
5. Evaluating Financial Performance.
PART III: PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE.
6. Financial Planning: Short Term and Long Term.
7. Types and Costs of Financial Capital.
8. Securities Law Considerations When Obtaining Venture Financing.
PART IV: CREATING AND RECOGNIZING VENTURE VALUE.
9. Valuing Early-Stage Ventures.
10. Venture Capital Valuation Methods.
PART V: STRUCTURING FINANCING FOR THE GROWING VENTURE.
11. Professional Venture Capital.
12. Other Financing Alternatives.
13. Security Structures and Determining Enterprise Values.
PART VI: EXIT AND TURNAROUND STRATEGIES.
14. Harvesting the Business Venture Investment.
15. Financially Troubled Ventures: Turnaround Opportunities?
PART VII: CAPSTONE CASES.
Case 1 Eco-Products, Inc.
Case 2 Coral Systems, Inc.
Case 3 Spatial Technology, Inc.