Solution Manual for Essentials of Criminal Justice, 8th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, John L. Worrall, ISBN-10: 111183556X, ISBN-13: 9781111835569
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table Of Contents:
Part I: THE NATURE OF CRIME, LAW, AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
1. Crime and Criminal Justice.
2. The Nature of Crime and Victimization.
3. Criminal Law: Substance and Procedure.
Part II: THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
4. Police in Society
5. The Police: Role and Function.
6. Issues in Policing: Professional, Social, and Legal.
Part III: COURTS AND ADJUDICATION.
7. Courts, Prosecution, and the Defense.
8. Trial Procedures.
9. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS AND ALTERNATIVE SANCTIONS.
10. Community Sentences: Probation, Intermediate Sanctions, and Restorative Justice.
11. Corrections: History, Institutions, and Populations.
12. Prison Life: Living in and Leaving Prison.
Part V: CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES OF THE AMERICAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
13. Juvenile Justice in the 21st Century.
14. Crime and Justice in the New Millennium: Terrorism and Cyber Crime.