Solution Manual for Managerial Economics: A Problem Solving Approach, 1st Edition, Luke M. Froeb, Brian T. McCann, ISBN-10: 0324359810, ISBN-13: 9780324359817
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table Of Contents:
SECTION I: PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING.
1. Introduction: What This Book is About.
2. The One Lesson of Business.
3. Benefits, Costs, and Decisions.
4. Extent (How Much) Decisions.
5. Investment Decisions: Look Ahead and Reason Back.
SECTION II: PRICING, COSTS, AND PROFITS.
6. Simple Pricing.
7. Economies of Scale and Scope.
8. Forecasting Industry Changes.
9. How to Keep Profit from Eroding.
SECTION III: PRICING FOR GREATER PROFIT.
10. More Realistic and Complex Pricing.
11. Direct Price Discrimination.
12. Indirect Price Discrimination.
SECTION IV: STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING.
13. Strategic Games.
SECTION V: UNCERTAINTY.
15. Making Decisions With Uncertainty.
16. The Problem of Adverse Selection.
17. The Problem of Moral Hazard.
SECTION VI: ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN.
18. Getting Employees to Work in the Best Interests of the Firm.
19. Getting Divisions to Work in the Best Interests of The Firm.
20. Managing Vertical Relationships.
SECTION VII: WRAPPING UP.
21. You Be The Consultant.
Epilog: Those Who Cannot Do, Teach.