Test bank Solutions for EKG Plain and Simple 3rd Edition by Ellis ISBN 0132377292 9780132377294 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
1. Coronary Anatomy and Physiology
3. Lead Morphology and Placement
4. Technical Aspects of the EKG
5. Calculating Heart Rate
6. How to Interpret a Rhythm Strip
7. Rhythms Originating in the Sinus Node
8. Rhythms Originating in the Atria
9. Rhythms Originating in the AV Junction
10. Rhythms Originating in the Ventricles
11. AV Blocks
12. Rhythm Practice Strips
PART II. ADVANCED CONCEPTS
13. How to Interpret a 12-Lead EKG
14. Myocardial Infarction
15. 12-Lead EKG Practice
16. Medications and Electrical Therapy
17. Diagnostic Electrocardiography
18. Putting It All Together: Critical Thinking Scenarios
Answers to Skills Practice Questions, End-of-Practice Quizzes, and Critical Thinking Exercises Questions
Glossary of Abbreviations