Test bank Solutions for Gerontological Nursing 3rd Edition by Tabloski ISBN 0132956314 9780132956314 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Unit I: Foundations of Nursing Practice
1. Principles of Gerontology
2. Gerontological Nursing Issues
3. Principles of Geriatrics
Unit II: Challenges of Aging and the Cornerstones of Excellence in Nursing Care
4. Cultural Diversity
5. Nutrition and Aging
6. Pharmacology and Older Adults
7. Psychological and Cognitive Function
8. Sleep and the Older Adult
9. Pain Management
10. Violence and Elder Mistreatment
11. Care of the Dying
Unit III: Physiological Basis of Practice
12. The Integument
13. The Mouth and Oral Cavity
14. Sensation: Hearing, Vision, Taste, Touch, and Smell
15. The Cardiovascular System
16. The Respiratory System
17. The Genitourinary and Renal Systems
18. The Musculoskeletal System
19. The Endocrine System
20. The Gastrointestinal System
21. The Hematologic System
22. The Neurologic System
23. The Immune System
24. Multisystem Problems: Caring for Frail Elders with Comorbidities
Appendix A: NANDA-Approved Nursing Diagnosis
Appendix B: Answers to Critical Thinking Questions