Test bank Solutions for Gerontological Nursing The Essential Guide to Clinical Practice 2nd Edition by Tabloski ISBN 0135038103 9780135038109 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Unit One Foundations of Nursing Practice, 1
1. Principles of Gerontology, 2
2. Gerontological Nursing Issues, 27
3. Principles of Geriatrics, 54
Unit Two Challenges of Aging and the Cornerstones of Excellence in Nursing Care, 83
4. Cultural Diversity, 84
5. Nutrition and Aging, 110
6. Pharmacology and Older Adults, 155
7. Psychological and Cognitive Function, 188
8. Sleep and the Older Adult, 224
9. Pain Management, 249
10. Violence and Elder Mistreatment, 271
11. Care of the Dying, 293
Unit Three Physiological Basis of Practice, 327
12. The Integument, 328
13. The Mouth and Oral Cavity, 365
14. Sensation: Hearing, Vision, Taste, Touch, and Smell, 383
15. The Cardiovascular System, 421
16. The Respiratory System, 459
17. The Genitourinary and Renal Systems, 517
18. The Musculoskeletal System, 551
19. The Endocrine System, 600
20. The Gastrointestinal System, 642
21. The Hematologic System, 684
22. The Neurologic System, 711
23. The Immune System, 754
24. Multisystem Problems: Caring for Frail Elders With Comorbidities, 787
Appendix A, 819
Appendix B, 821