Test bank Solutions for Leadership and Management for Nurses Core Competencies for Quality Care 2nd Edition by Finkelman ISBN 0132137712 9780132137713 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
SECTION I: BASIC LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS
1. Conceptual Base for Leadership and Management
2. Health Care Policy, Legal Issues, and Ethics in Health Care Delivery
3. Change and Decision Making
4. Organizational Structure for Effective Care
5. Health Care Financial Issues
6. Acute Care Organizations: An Example of a Health Care Organization
SECTION II: CORE COMPETENCIES
7. Managing Patient-Centered Care
8. Diversity and Disparities in Health Care
9. Recruitment and Retention: Meeting Staffing Requirements
10. Consumers and Nurses
11. Interdisciplinary and Intradisciplinary Teamwork
12. Improving Teamwork: Collaboration, Coordination, and Conflict Resolution
13. Effective Staff Communication and Working Relationships
14. Delegation for Effective Outcomes
15. Evidence-Based Practice and Management
16. Health Care Quality: A Critical Health Policy Issue
17. Implementing Health Care Quality Improvement
18. Technology and Health Care