Test Bank Solutions for Microsoft® Visual Basic 2010 for Windows, Web, Office, and Database Applications: Comprehensive, 1st Edition, Gary B. Shelly, Corinne Hoisington, ISBN-10: 0538468475, ISBN-13: 9780538468473
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table Of Contents:
1. Introduction to Visual Basic 2010 Programming.
2. Program and Graphical User Interface Design.
3. Program Design and Coding.
4. Variables and Arithmetic Operations.
5. Decision Structures.
6. Loop Structures.
7. Creating Web Applications.
8. Using Procedures and Exception Handling.
9. Using Arrays and File Handling.
10. Incorporating Databases with ADO.NET.
11. Multiple Classes and Inheritance.
12. Web Services and Reports.
Enrichment Chapter: Visual Studio Tools for Office.