Test bank Solutions for Foundations of Business 1111580154,9781111580155 by Pride ISBN 1111580154 9781111580155 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
1. Exploring the World of Business and Economics.
2. Being Ethical and Socially Responsible.
3. Exploring Global Business.
4. Choosing a Form of Business Ownership.
5. Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Franchises.
6. Understanding the Management Process.
7. Creating a Flexible Organization.
8. Producing Quality Goods and Services.
9. Attracting and Retaining the Best Employees.
10. Motivating and Satisfying Employees and Teams.
11. Building Customer Relationships through Effective Marketing.
12. Creating and Pricing Products That Satisfy Customers.
13. Distributing and Promoting Products.
14. Understanding Information and e-Business.
15. Using Accounting Information.
16. Mastering Financial Management.
Appendix A. Understanding Personal Finances and Investments.
Appendix B. Careers in Business.
Appendix C. Enhancing Union-Management Relations (on companion Web site).
Appendix D. Risk Management and Insurance (on companion Web site).
Appendix E. Business Law, Regulation, and Taxation (on companion Web site).