Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for Abnormal Child Psychology, 5th Edition, Eric J. Mash, David A. Wolfe, ISBN-10: 1111834490, ISBN-13: 9781111834494, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY]
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
PART I: UNDERSTANDING ABNORMAL CHILD PSYCHOLOGY
1. Introduction to Normal and Abnormal Behavior in Children and Adolescents.
2. Theories and Causes.
4. Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
PART II: BEHAVIOR DISORDERS.
5. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
6. Conduct Problems.
PART III: EMOTIONAL DISORDERS.
7. Anxiety Disorders.
8. Mood Disorders.
PART IV: DEVELOPMENTAL AND LEARNING DISORDERS.
9. Intellectual Disability (Mental Retardation).
10. Autism Spectrum Disorders and Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia.
11. Communication and Learning Disorders.
PART V: PROBLEMS RELATED TO PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH.
12. Health-Related and Substance Use Disorders.
13. Eating Disorders and Related Conditions.
14. Child Maltreatment and Non-Accidental Trauma.