Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for American Corrections, 10th Edition, Todd R. Clear, Michael D. Reisig, George F. Cole, ISBN-10: 1133049737, ISBN-13: 9781133049739, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY]
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Part I: THE CORRECTIONAL CONTEXT.
1. The Corrections System.
2. The Early History of Correctional Thought and Practice.
3. The History of Corrections in America.
4. The Punishment of Offenders.
5. The Law of Corrections.
6. The Correctional Client.
Part II: CORRECTIONAL PRACTICES.
7. Jails, Detention and Short-Term Incarceration.
9. Intermediate Sanctions and Community Corrections.
11. The Prison Experience.
12. Incarceration of Women.
13. Institutional Management.
14. Institutional Programs.
15. Release from Incarceration.
16. Making It: Supervision in the Community.
17. Corrections for Juveniles.
Part III: CORRECTIONAL ISSUES AND PERSPECTIVES.
18. Incarceration Trends.
19. Race, Ethnicity, and Corrections.
20. The Death Penalty.
21. Community Justice.
22. American Corrections: Looking Forward.