Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for Basic Clinical Lab Competencies for Respiratory Care: An Integrated Approach, 5th Edition, Gary C. White, ISBN-10: 1435453654, ISBN-13: 9781435453654, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY]
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
List of Performance Evaluations.
Introduction to the Text.
List of Contributors.
Section I: PATIENT ASSESSMENT.
1. Basics of Asepsis
2. Basic Patient Assessment: Vital Signs and Breath Sounds.
3. Advanced Patient Assessment: Inspection, Palpation, and Percussion.
4. Radiologic Assessment.
5. Pulmonary Function Testing.
8. Arterial Blood Gas Sampling.
9. Hemodynamic Monitoring.
10. Noninvasive Monitoring.
Section II: THERAPEUTICS.
11. Documentation and Goals Assessment.
12. Oxygen Supply Systems.
13. Oxygen Administration.
14. Introduction to Respiratory Care Pharmacology.
15. Humidity and Aerosol Therapy.
16. Bronchial Hygiene Therapy.
17. Hyperinflation Therapy.
18. Bronchoscopy Assisting.
19. Equipment Processing and Surveillance.
Section III: EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT.
20. Emergency Airway Management.
21. Artificial Airway Care.
22. Chest Tubes.
23. Insertion and Maintenance of Intravenous Lines.
Section IV: VENTILATION.
24. Noninvasive Positive-Pressure Ventilation.
25. Continuous Mechanical Ventilation.
26. Advanced Modes of Mechanical Ventilation.
27. Wave Form Analysis.
28. Weaning and Discontinuance of Mechanical Ventilation.
29. Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation.
Appendix. Answers to Self Evaluation Post Tests.