Instructors Solutions Manual (ISM) for General Chemistry, 10th Edition, Darrell D. Ebbing, Steven D. Gammon, ISBN-10: 1285051378, ISBN-13: 9781285051376, [DOWNLOAD INSTANT & ANONYMOUSLY]
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Part I: BASICS OF CHEMISTRY.
1. Chemistry and Measurement.
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions.
3. Calculations with Chemical Formulas and Equations.
4. Chemical Reactions.
5. The Gaseous State.
Part II: ATOMIC AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE.
7. Quantum Theory of the Atom.
8. Electron Configurations and Periodicity.
9. Ionic and Covalent Bonding.
10. Molecular Geometry and Chemical Bonding Theory.
Part III: STATES OF MATTER AND SOLUTIONS.
11. States of Matter; Liquids and Solids.
Part IV: CHEMICAL REACTIONS AND EQUILIBRIUM.
13. Rates of Reaction.
14. Chemical Equilibrium.
15. Acids and Bases.
16. Acid-Base Equilibria.
17. Solubility and Complex-Ion Equilibria.
18. Thermodynamics and Equilibrium.
Part V: NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY AND CHEMISTRY OF THE ELEMENTS.
20. Nuclear Chemistry.
21. Chemistry of the Main-Group Elements.
22. The Transition Elements and Coordination Compounds.
23. Organic Chemistry.
24. Polymer Materials: Synthetic and Biological.