Solution manual for Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion 5th Edition by O’Guinn ISBN 0324568622 9780324568622 INSTRUCTOR SOLUTION MANUAL VERSION
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
PART I: ADVERTISING AND INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION IN BUSINESS AND SOCIETY.
1. The World of Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion.
2. The Structure of the Advertising and Promotion Industry: Advertisers, Agencies, Media and Support Organizations.
3. The History of Advertising and Brand Promotion.
4. Social, Ethical, and Regulatory Aspects of Advertising and Promotion.
PART II: ANALYZING THE ENVIRONMENT FOR ADVERTISING AND INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION.
5. Advertising, Integrated Brand Promotion, and Consumer Behavior.
6. Market Segmentation, Positioning, and the Value Proposition.
7. Advertising and Promotion Research.
8. Planning Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion.
PART III: THE CREATIVE PROCESS.
9. Managing Creativity in Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion.
10. Creative Message Strategy.
11. Executing the Creative.
PART IV: PLACING THE MESSAGE IN CONVENTIONAL AND “NEW” MEDIA.
12. Media Planning Essentials.
13. Media Planning: Newspapers, Magazines, Television, and Radio.
14. Media Planning: Advertising and IBP in Digital/Interactive Media
PART V: INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION.
15. Sales Promotion, Point-of-Purchase Advertising, and Support Media.
16. Event Sponsorship, Product Placements, and Branded Entertainment.
17. Integrating Direct Marketing and Personal Selling.
18. Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, and Corporate Advertising.