Solution manual for Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion 6th Edition by O’Guinn ISBN 0538473320 9780538473323 INSTRUCTOR SOLUTION MANUAL VERSION
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part I: AN INTRODUCTION TO CONSUMER BEHAVIOR.
1. Understanding Consumer Behavior.
Part II: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CORE.
2. Motivation, Ability, and Opportunity.
3. Exposure, Attention, and Perception.
4. Knowledge and Understanding.
5. Attitudes and Emotion Based on High Consumer Effort.
6. Attitudes and Emotion Based on Low Consumer Effort.
7. Memory and Retrieval.
Part III: THE PROCESS OF MAKING DECISIONS.
8. Problem Recognition and Information Search.
9. Judgment and Decision Making Based on High Consumer Effort.
10. Judgment and Decision Making Based on Low Consumer Effort.
11. Post-Decision Processes.
Part IV: THE CONSUMER’S CULTURE.
12. Consumer Diversity.
13. Social Class and Household Influences.
14. Psychographics: Values, Personality, and Lifestyles.
15. Social Influences on Consumer Behavior.
Part V: CONSUMER BEHAVIOR OUTCOMES.
16. Adoption of, Resistance to, and Diffusion of Innovations.
17. Symbolic Consumer Behavior.
18. Ethics and the Dark Side of Consumer Behavior and Marketing.