Solution manual for Consumer Behavior 6th Edition by Hoyer ISBN 1133435211 9781133435211 INSTRUCTOR SOLUTION MANUAL VERSION
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part 1: AN INTRODUCTION TO CONSUMER BEHAVIOR.
1. Understanding Consumer Behavior.
Appendix: Developing Information about Consumer Behavior.
Part 2: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CORE.
2. Motivation, Ability, and Opportunity.
3. Exposure, Attention, and Perception.
4. Memory, Knowledge, and Comprehension.
5. Attitudes Based on High Effort.
6. Attitudes Based on Low Effort.
Part 3: THE PROCESS OF MAKING DECISIONS.
7. Problem Recognition and Information Search.
8. Judgment and Decision Making Based on High Effort.
9. Judgment and Decision Making Based on Low Effort.
10. Post-Decision Processes.
Part 4: THE CONSUMER’S CULTURE.
11. Social Influences on Consumer Behavior.
12. Consumer Diversity.
13. Household and Social Class Influences.
14. Psychographics: Values, Personality, and Lifestyles.
Part 5: CONSUMER BEHAVIOR OUTCOMES AND ISSUES.
15. Innovations: Adoption, Resistance, Diffusion.
16. Symbolic Consumer Behavior.
17. Ethics, Social Responsibility, and the Consumer Society.