Solution manual for Contemporary Financial Management 12th Edition by Moyer ISBN 0538479175 9780538479172 INSTRUCTOR SOLUTION MANUAL VERSION
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role and Objective of Financial Management.
2. The Domestic and International Financial Marketplace.
3. Evaluation of Financial Performance.
4. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
PART II: DETERMINANTS OF VALUATION.
5. The Time Value of Money.
6. Fixed Income Securities: Characteristics and Valuation.
7. Common Stock: Characteristics, Valuation, and Issuance.
8. Analysis of Risk and Return.
PART III: THE CAPITAL INVESTMENT DECISION.
9. Capital Budgeting and Cash Flow Analysis.
10. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria and Real Option Considerations.
11. Capital Budgeting and Risk.
PART IV: THE COST OF CAPITAL, CAPITAL STRUCTURE, AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
12. The Cost of Capital.
13. Capital Structure Concepts.
14. Capital Structure Management in Practice.
15. Dividend Policy.
PART V: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
16. Working Capital Policy and Short-Term Financing.
17. The Management of Cash and Marketable Securities.
18. The Management of Accounts Receivable and Inventories.
PART VI: ADDITIONAL TOPICS IN CONTEMPORARY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
19. LEASE AND INTERMEDIATE-TERM FINANCING.
20. Financing with Derivatives.
21. Risk Management.
22. International Financial Management.
23. Corporate Restructuring.
Appendix 2A Taxes.
Appendix 5A Continuous Compounding and Discounting.
Appendix 9A Depreciation.
Appendix 10A Mutually Exclusive Investments Having Unequal Lives.
Appendix 14A Breakeven Analysis.
Appendix 20A The Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model.
Appendix 20B Bond Refunding Analysis.