Solution manual for Corporate Partnership Estate and Gift Taxation 2013 7th Edition by James W. Pratt ISBN 1133496172 9781133496175 INSTRUCTOR SOLUTION MANUAL VERSION
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part I: CORPORATE TAXATION.
1. Income Taxation of Corporations.
2. Corporate Formation and Capital Structure.
3. Corporate Distributions: Cash, Property, and Stock Dividends.
4. Corporate Distributions: Stock Redemptions and Partial Liquidations.
5. Complete Liquidations.
6. Penalty Taxes on Corporate Accumulations.
Part II: ADVANCED CORPORATE TAX TOPICS.
7. Corporate Reorganizations.
8. Consolidated Tax Returns.
Part III: FLOW-THROUGH ENTITIES.
9. Taxation of Partnerships and Partners.
10. Partnership Distributions, Dispositions of Partnership Interests, and Partnership Terminations.
11. S Corporations.
Part IV: MULTIJURISDICTIONAL TAXATION.
12. International Taxation.
13. State and Local Taxation.
Part V: FAMILY TAX PLANNING.
14. Estate and Gift Taxation.
15. Income Taxation of Estates and Trusts.
16. Family Tax Planning.
Part VI: TAX RESEARCH AND TAX PRACTICE.
17. Sources and Applications of Federal Tax Law.
18. Tax Practice and Procedure.
A. Estate and Gift Tax Valuation Tables.
B. Tax Forms.
C. Table of Cases Cited.
D. Table of Code Sections Cited.
E. Table of Regulations Cited.
F. Table of Revenue Procedures and Revenue Rulings Cited.
G. Glossary of Tax Terms.