Solution manual for Accounting Information Systems 9nd Edition by Gelinas ISBN 0538469315 9780538469319 INSTRUCTOR SOLUTION MANUAL VERSION
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
PART I: UNDERSTANDING INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. Introduction to Accounting Information Systems.
2. Enterprise Systems.
3. Electronic Business (E-Business) Systems.
PART II: ORGANIZING AND MANAGING INFORMATION.
4. Documenting Information Systems.
5. Database Management Systems.
6. Relational Databases and SQL.
PART III: ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT.
7. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control.
8. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Pervasive Controls.
9. Controlling Information Systems: Business Process and Application Controls.
PART IV: BUSINESS PROCESSES.
10. The Order Entry/Sales (OE/S) Process.
11. The Billing/Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts (B/AR/CR) Process.
12. The Purchasing Process.
13. The Accounts Payable/Cash Disbursements (AP/CD) Process.
14. The Human Resources (HR) Management and Payroll Processes.
15. Integrated Production Processes (IPP).
PART V: REPORTING.
16. The General Ledger and Business Reporting (GL/BR) Process.
PART VI: ACQUIRING AN AIS.
17. Acquiring and Implementing Accounting Information Systems.