Solution manual for Individual Taxation 2013 7th Edition by James W. Pratt ISBN 1133496113 9781133496113 INSTRUCTOR SOLUTION MANUAL VERSION
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO THE FEDERAL TAX SYSTEM.
1. An Overview of Federal Taxation.
2. Tax Practice and Research.
3. Taxable Entities, Tax Formula, Introduction to Property Transactions.
4. Personal and Dependency Exemptions; Filing Status; Determination of Tax for an Individual; Filing Requirements.
Part II: GROSS INCOME.
5. Gross Income.
6. Gross Income: Inclusions and Exclusions.
Part III: DEDUCTIONS AND LOSSES.
7. Overview of Deductions and Losses.
8. Employee Business Expenses.
9. Capital Recovery: Depreciation, Amortization, and Depletion.
10. Certain Business Deductions and Losses.
11. Itemized Deductions.
12. Deductions for Certain Investment Expenses and Losses.
Part IV: ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX AND TAX CREDITS.
13. The Alternative Minimum Tax and Tax Credits.
Part V: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
14. Property Transactions: Basis Determination and Recognition of Gain or Loss.
15. Nontaxable Exchanges.
16. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses.
17. Property Transactions: Dispositions of Trade or Business Property.
Part VI: EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION AND TAXATION OF BUSINESS FORMS.
18. Employee Compensation and Retirement Plans.
19. Taxation of Business Forms and Their Owners.
Appendices and Index:
A. Tax Rate Schedules and Tables.
B. Tax Forms.
C. Modified ACRS Tables.
D. Table of Cases Cited.
E. Table of Code Sections Cited.
F. Table of Regulations Cited.
G. Table of Revenue Procedures and Revenue Rulings Cited.
H. Glossary of Tax Terms.
I. Continuous Individual Tax Return Problems and Two Comprehensive Individual Tax Return Problems for 2011