Solution manual for Introduction to Accounting Information Systems 8th Edition by James A. Hall ISBN 1133187986 9781133187981 INSTRUCTOR SOLUTION MANUAL VERSION
Are you looking for a textbook answer key ?
Instructor Solution Manuals are comprehensive solutions to End of each chapters problems . They are instructors versions not public students manuals which means you will have everything you need to get A+ on your homework assignments.
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
PART I: OVERVIEW OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. The Information System: An Accountant’s Perspective.
2. Introduction to Transaction Processing.
3. Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control.
PART II: TRANSACTION CYCLES AND BUSINESS PROCESSES.
4. The Revenue Cycle.
5. The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements Procedures.
6. The Expenditure Cycle Part II: Payroll Processing and Fixed Asset Procedures.
7. The Conversion Cycle.
8. Financial Reporting and Management Reporting Systems.
PART III: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN ACCOUNTING INFORMATION.
9. Database Management Systems.
10. The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Electronic Commerce Systems.
PART IV: SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES.
13. Managing the Systems Development Life Cycle.
14. Construct, Deliver, and Maintain Systems Project.
PART V: COMPUTER CONTROLS AND AUDITING.
15. General IT Controls Part I: Sarbanes-Oxley and IT Governance.
16. General IT Controls Part II: Security and Access.
17. General IT Controls Part III: Systems Development, Program Changes, Application Controls.