Solution manual for PROMO 1st Edition by O’Guinn ISBN 1111826110 9781111826116 INSTRUCTOR SOLUTION MANUAL VERSION
You will download Textbooks Comprehensive Problems Solutions. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
PART I. THE PROCESS OF BRAND PROMOTION IN MARKETING.
1. The World of Integrated Brand Promotion.
2. The Promotion Industry.
3. The Evolution of Promoting Brands.
PART II. UNDERSTANDING THE MARKET AND ENVIRONMENT FOR PROMOTING BRANDS.
4. Understanding the Marketing Environment: Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning.
5. Understanding Buyer Behavior and the Communication Process.
6. The Regulatory and Ethical Environment of Promotions.
7. The International Market Environment for Brand Promotion.
PART III. THE TOOLS, EVALUATION AND MEASUREMENT OF BRAND PROMOTION.
8. Messaging and Media Strategies.
9. The Internet.
10. Direct Marketing.
11. Sales Promotion and Point of Purchase.
12. Sponsorship, Product Placements, and Branded Entertainment.
13. Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Social Media and Corporate Advertising.
14. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
15. Measuring the Effectiveness of Brand Promotions.