Test bank Solutions for Advertising Promotion and Other Aspects of Integrated Marketing Communications 8TH Edition by Shimp ISBN 0324593600 9780324593600 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part I: INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS: PROCESSES, BRAND EQUITY, AND MARCOM’S ROLE IN INTRODUCING NEW BRANDS.
1. Overview of Integrated Marketing Communications.
2. Marketing Communications Challenges: Enhancing Brand Equity, Influencing Behavior, and Being Accountable.
3. Facilitating the Success of New Brands.
Part II: THE FUNDAMENTAL MARCOM DECISIONS: TARGETING, POSITIONING, OBJECTIVE SETTING, AND BUDGETING.
6. Objective Setting and Budgeting.
Part III: ADVERTISING MANAGEMENT.
7. Overview of Advertising Management.
8. Effective and Creative Advertising Messages.
9. Message Appeals and Endorsers.
10. Measuring Advertising Message Effectiveness.
11. Advertising Media: Planning and Analysis.
12. Traditional Advertising Media.
13. Internet Advertising.
14. Other Advertising Media.
Part IV: SALES PROMOTION MANAGEMENT.
15. Sales Promotion and the Role of Trade Promotions.
16. Sampling and Couponing.
17. Premiums and Other Promotions.
Part V: OTHER MARCOM TOOLS.
18. Marketing-Oriented Public Relations and Word-of-Mouth Management.
19. Event and Cause Sponsorships.
20. Signage and Point of Purchase Communications.
Part VI: MARCOM CONSTRAINTS.
21. Ethical, Regulatory, and Environmental Issues.