Test bank Solutions for Business Communication Process and Product 8th Edition by Guffey ISBN 1285094069 9781285094069 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
UNIT I: COMMUNICATION FOUNDATIONS.
1. Business Communication in the Digital Age.
2. Professionalism: Team, Meeting, Listening, Nonverbal, and Etiquette Skills.
3. Intercultural Communication.
UNIT II: THE WRITING PROCESS.
4. Planning Business Messages.
5. Organizing and Writing Business Messages.
6. Revising Business Messages.
UNIT III: WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION.
7. Short Workplace Messages and Digital Media.
8. Positive Messages.
9. Negative Messages.
10. Persuasive and Sales Messages.
UNIT IV: Reports, Proposals, and Presentations.
11. Report and Research Basics.
12. Informal Business Reports.
13. Proposals, Business Plans, and Formal Business Reports.
14. Business Presentations.
UNIT V: EMPLOYMENT COMMUNICATION.
15. The Job Search, Résumés, and Cover Letters.
16. Interviewing and Following Up.
Appendix A. Grammar and Mechanics Guide.
Appendix B. Document Format Guide.
Appendix C. Documentation Guide.
Appendix D. Correction Symbols.