Test bank Solutions for Contemporary Medical-Surgical Nursing 2nd Edition by Rick Daniels ISBN 1439058601 9781439058602 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
UNIT I: NURSING AND THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM.
1. The Health Care System and Contemporary Nursing.
2. Clinical Decision-Making and Evidence Based Practice, Research, and Technology.
3. Health Education & Promotion.
4. Culturally Sensitive Care.
5. Legal and Ethical Aspects of Health Care (including chemical dependency).
6. Nursing of Adults across the Lifespan.
7. Palliative Care.
UNIT II: SUPPORTIVE PATIENT CARE.
8. Health Assessment.
9. Genetics and the Multiple Determinants of Health.
10. Stress, Coping, and Adaptation.
11. Inflammation and Infection Management.
12. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Imbalances.
13. Infusion Therapy.
14. Complementary and Alternative Therapies.
15. Cancer Management.
16. Pain management.
17. Pharmacology: Nursing Management.
Unit III: SETTINGS FOR NURSING CARE.
18. Health Care Agencies.
19. Critical Care.
UNIT IV: PERIOPERATIVE PATIENT CARE.
20. Preoperative Nursing Management.
21. Intraoperative Nursing Management.
22. Postoperative Nursing Management.
UNIT V: ALTERATIONS IN CARDIOVASCULAR AND HEMATOLOGIC FUNCTION.
23. Assessment of Cardiovascular and Hematologic Function.
24. Coronary Artery Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
25. Heart Failure and Inflammatory Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
26. Arrhythmias: Nursing Management.
27. Vascular Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
28. Hypertension: Nursing Management.
29. Hematologic Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
UNIT VI: ALTERATIONS IN RESPIRATORY FUNCTION.
30. Assessment of Respiratory Function.
31. Upper Airway Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
32. Lower Airway Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
33. Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Nursing Management.
UNIT VII: ALTERATIONS IN NEUROLOGIC FUNCTION.
34. Assessment of Neurologic Function.
35. Dysfunction of the CNS: The Brain: Nursing Management.
36. Dysfunction of the CNS: The Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nervous System: Nursing Management.
37. Degenerative Neurological Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
UNIT VIII: ALTERATIONS IN SENSORY FUNCTION.
38. Assessment of Sensory Function.
39. Visual Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
40. Auditory Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
UNIT IX: ALTERATIONS IN IMMUNOLOGIC FUNCTION.
41. Assessment of Immunologic Function.
42. Immunodeficiency and HIV Infection/AIDS: Nursing Management.
43. Allergic Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
UNIT X: ALTERATIONS IN INTEGUMENTARY FUNCTION.
44. Assessment of Integumentary Function.
45. Dermatologic Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
46. Burns: Nursing Management.
UNIT XI: ALTERATIONS IN GASTROINTESTINAL FUNCTION.
47. Assessment of Gastrointestinal Function.
48. Nutrition, Malnutrition, and Obesity: Nursing Management.
49. Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
50. Lower Gastrointestinal Tract Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
51. Hepatic, Biliary Tract, and Pancreatic Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
UNIT XII: ALTERATIONS IN URINARY FUNCTION.
52. Assessment of Urinary Function.
53. Urinary Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
54. Renal Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
UNIT XIII: ALTERATIONS IN ENDOCRINE FUNCTION.
55. Assessment of Endocrine Function.
56. Endocrine Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
57. Diabetes Mellitus: Nursing Management.
UNIT XIV: ALTERATIONS IN MUSCULOSKELETAL FUNCTION.
58. Assessment of Musculoskeletal Function.
59. Musculoskeletal Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
60. Musculoskeletal Trauma: Nursing Management.
UNIT XV: ALTERATIONS IN REPRODUCTIVE FUNCTION.
61. Assessment of Reproductive Function.
62. Female Reproductive Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
63. Breast Alterations: Nursing Management.
64. Male Reproductive Dysfunction: Nursing Management.
UNIT XVI: SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS IN MEDICAL AND SURGICAL NURSING.
65. Multi-System Failure.
66. Mass Casualty Care.