Test bank Solutions for Auditing and Assurance A Business Risk Approach 3rd Edition by Christine Jubb ISBN 0170188523 9780170188524 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part I: Understanding auditor responsibilities
1. Assurance and auditing: Integral to the economy
2. Corporate governance and audits
3. Judgmental and ethical decision-making frameworks and associated professional standards
4. Professional liability
Part II: Understanding the risk approach to auditing
5. Audit risk, business risk and audit planning
6. Internal control over financial reporting
Part III: Understanding audit concepts and tools
7. Audit evidence: A framework
8. Tests of control and substantive test implications
9. Tools to gather audit evidence
10. Auditing for fraud
Part IV: Performing audits using the transaction cycle approach
11. Auditing revenue and related accounts
12. Audit of acquisition and payment cycle and inventory
13. Audit of cash and other liquid assets
14. Audit of long-lived assets and related expense accounts
15. Audit of long-term liabilities, equity, acquisitions and related-entity transactions
Part V: Completing the audit and auditor reporting
16. Completing the audit or review
17. Auditors’ reports
Part VI: Complex audit judgements
18. Advanced topics concerning complex auditing judgements