Test bank Solutions for Cost Accounting Foundations and Evolutions 9th Edition by Kinney ISBN 1111971722 9781111971724 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
1. Introduction to Cost Accounting.
2. Cost Terminology and Cost Behaviors.
3. Predetermined Overhead Rates, Flexible Budgets, and Absorption/Variable Costing.
4. Activity-Based Management and Activity-Based Costing.
5. Job Order Costing.
6. Process Costing.
7. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis.
8. The Master Budget.
9. Break-Even Point and Cost-Volume Profit Analysis.
10. Relevant Information for Decision Making.
11. Allocation of Joint Costs and Accounting for By-Products.
12. Introduction to Cost Management Systems.
13. Responsibility Accounting and Transfer Pricing.
14. Performance Measurement, Balanced Scorecards, and Performance Rewards.
15. Capital Budgeting.
16. Managing Costs and Uncertainty.
17. Implementing Quality Concepts.
18. Inventory and Production Management.
19. Emerging Management Practices.
Appendix A. Present Value Tables.