Test bank Solutions for Financial Accounting 11th Edition by Albrecht ISBN 0538746955 9780538746953 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
PART I: FINANCIAL REPORTING AND THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE.
1. Accounting Information: Users and Uses.
2. Financial Statements: An Overview.
3. The Accounting Cycle: The Mechanics of Accounting.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Internal Controls: Ensuring the Integrity of Financial Information.
PART II: OPERATING ACTIVITIES.
6. Receivables: Selling a Product or Service.
7. Inventory and the Cost of Sales
8. Completing the Operating Cycle.
PART III: INVESTING AND FINANCING ACTIVITIES.
9. Investments: Property, Plant, and Equipment and Intangible Assets.
10. Financing: Long-Term Liabilities.
11. Financing: Equity.
12. Investments: Debt and Equity Securities.
PART IV: OTHER DIMENSIONS OF FINANCIAL REPORTING.
13. Statement of Cash Flows.
14. Analyzing Financial Statements.