Test bank Solutions for Financial Accounting An Introduction to Concepts Methods and Uses 14nd Edition by Schipper ISBN 1111823456 9781111823450 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part 1: Overview of Financial Statements.
1. Introduction to Business Activities and Overview of Financial Statements and the Reporting Process.
Part 2. Accounting Concepts and Methods.
2. The Basics of Record Keeping and Financial Statement Preparation: Balance Sheet.
3. The Basics of Record Keeping and Financial Statement Preparation: Income Statement.
4. Balance Sheet: Presenting and Analyzing Resources and Financing.
5. Income Statement: Reporting the Results of Operating Activities.
6. Statement of Cash Flows: Reporting the Effects of Operating, Investing, and Financing Activities on Cash Flows.
7. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis.
Part 3. Measuring and Reporting Assets and Equities Using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
8. Revenue Recognition, Receivables, and Advances from Customers.
9. Working Capital.
10. Long-Lived Tangible and Intangible Assets.
11. Notes, Bonds, and Leases.
12. Liabilities: Off-Balance-Sheet Financing, Retirement Benefits, and Income Taxes.
13. Marketable Securities and Derivatives.
14. Intercorporate Investments in Common Stock.
15. Shareholders’ Equity: Capital Contributions and Distributions.
Part 4. Synthesis.
16. Statement of Cash Flows: Another Look.
17. Synthesis of Financial Reporting.
Appendix: Time Value of Cash Flows: Compound Interest Concepts and Applications.