Test bank Solutions for Intermediate Accounting Reporting and Analysis 1st Edition by James M. Wahlen ISBN 1111822360 9781111822361 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part I: FINANCIAL REPORTING & STATEMENTS: OBJECTIVES, CONCEPTS, & ANALYSIS.
1. The Demand for and Supply of Financial Accounting Information.
2. Financial Reporting: Its Conceptual Framework.
3. Review of a Company’s Accounting System.
4. The Balance Sheet and the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity.
5. The Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flows.
Time Value of Money Module.
Part II: BUSINESS OPERATING ACTIVITIES.
6. Cash & Receivables.
7. Inventories: Cost Measurement and Flow Assumptions.
8. Inventories: Special Valuation Issues.
9. Current Liabilities and Contingent Obligations.
Part III: INVESTING ACTIVITIES.
10. Prpoerty, Plant, and Equipment: Acquisition and Subsequent Investments.
11. Depreciation, Depletion, Impairment, and Disposal.
13. Investments & Long-Term Receivables.
Part IV: FINANCING ACTIVITIES.
14. Financing Liabilities: Bonds and Long-Term Notes Payable.
15. Contributed Capital.
16. Retained Earnings and Earnings Per Share.
Part V: SPECIAL TOPICS IN FINANCIAL REPORTING.
17. Advanced Issues in Revenue Recognition.
18. Accounting for Income Taxes.
19. Accounting for Post-Retirement Benefits.
20. Accounting for Leases.
21. The Statement of Cash Flows.
22. Accounting for Changes and Errors.
Appendix A. Starbucks Financial Statements (full report).
Appendix B. List of the Official Pronouncements of the AICPA and FASB.
Appendix C. List of the Official Pronouncements of the IASB.
Appendix D. Brief Guide to Key Differences Between IFRS and GAAP by Chapter