Test bank Solutions for Introduction to Accounting Information Systems 8th Edition by James A. Hall ISBN 1133187986 9781133187981 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
PART I: OVERVIEW OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. The Information System: An Accountant’s Perspective.
2. Introduction to Transaction Processing.
3. Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control.
PART II: TRANSACTION CYCLES AND BUSINESS PROCESSES.
4. The Revenue Cycle.
5. The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements Procedures.
6. The Expenditure Cycle Part II: Payroll Processing and Fixed Asset Procedures.
7. The Conversion Cycle.
8. Financial Reporting and Management Reporting Systems.
PART III: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN ACCOUNTING INFORMATION.
9. Database Management Systems.
10. The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Electronic Commerce Systems.
PART IV: SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES.
13. Managing the Systems Development Life Cycle.
14. Construct, Deliver, and Maintain Systems Project.
PART V: COMPUTER CONTROLS AND AUDITING.
15. General IT Controls Part I: Sarbanes-Oxley and IT Governance.
16. General IT Controls Part II: Security and Access.
17. General IT Controls Part III: Systems Development, Program Changes, Application Controls.