Test bank Solutions for South-Western Federal Taxation 2013 Individual Income Taxes 36th Edition by William Hoffman ISBN 1133188702 9781133188704 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part I: INTRODUCTION AND BASIC TAX MODEL.
1. An Introduction to Taxation and Understanding the Federal Tax Law.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Tax Formula and Tax Determination; An Overview of Property Transactions.
Part II: GROSS INCOME.
4. Gross Income: Concepts and Inclusions.
5. Gross Income: Exclusions.
Part III: DEDUCTIONS.
6. Deductions and Losses: In General.
7. Deductions and Losses: Certain Business Expenses and Losses.
8. Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization, and Depletion.
9. Deductions: Employee and Self-Employed-Related Expenses.
10. Deductions and Losses: Certain Itemized Deductions.
11. Investor Losses.
Part IV: SPECIAL TAX COMPUTATION METHODS, PAYMENT PROCEDURES, AND TAX CREDITS.
12. Alternative Minimum Tax.
13. Tax Credits and Payment Procedures.
Part V: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
14. Property Transactions: Determination of Gain or Loss and Basis Considerations.
15. Property Transactions: Nontaxable Exchanges.
16. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses.
17. Property Transactions: Section 1231 and Recapture Provisions.
Part VI: ACCOUNTING PERIODS, ACCOUNTING METHODS, AND DEFERRED COMPENSATION.
18. Accounting Periods and Methods.
19. Deferred Compensation.
Part VII: CORPORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS.
20. Corporations and Partnerships.
Appendix A: Tax Rate Schedule and Tables.
Appendix B: Tax Forms.
Appendix C: Glossary of Tax Terms.
Appendix D: Table of Code Sections Cited; Table of Regulations Cited; Table of Revenue Procedures and Revenue Rulings Cited.
Appendix E: Comprehensive Tax Return Problems.
Appendix F: Table of Cases Cited.
Appendix G: Depreciation.