Test bank Solutions for South-Western Federal Taxation 2013 Taxation of Business Entities 16th Edition by James E. Smith ISBN 1133189806 9781133189800 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part I: THE WORLD OF TAXATION.
1. Introduction to Taxation.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Taxes on the Financial Statements.
Part II: STRUCTURE OF THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX.
4. Gross Income.
5. Business Deductions.
6. Losses and Loss Limitations.
Part III: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
7. Property Transactions: Basis, Gain and Loss, and Nontaxable Exchanges.
8. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses, Section 1231, and Recapture Provisions.
Part IV: BUSINESS ENTITIES.
9. Corporations: Organization, Capital Structure, and Operating Rules.
10. Corporations: Earnings & Profits and Distributions.
11. Partnerships and Limited Liability Entities.
12. S Corporations.
Part V: SPECIAL BUSINESS TOPICS.
13. Multijurisdictional Taxation.
14. Business Tax Credits and Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax.
15. Comparative Forms of Doing Business.
Part VI: TAXATION OF INDIVIDUALS.
16. Introduction to the Taxation of Individuals.
17. Individuals as Employees and Proprietors.
Appendix A: Tax Rate Schedules and Tables.
Appendix B: Tax Forms.
Appendix C: Glossary of Tax Terms.
Appendix D: Table of Code Sections Cited, Table of Regulations Cited, Table of Revenue Procedures and Revenue Rulings Cited.
Appendix E: Table of Cases Cited.
Appendix F: Present Value and Future Value Tables.