Test bank Solutions for Personal Finance An Integrated Planning Approach 8th Edition by Frasca ISBN 0136063039 9780136063032 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
PART 1. THE BASIC FRAMEWORK:
Organizing and Managing Your Financial Resources
1. Financial Planning: Why It’s Important to You
2. The Time Value of Money: All Dollars Are Not Created Equal
3. Financial Statements and Budgets: Where Are You Now and Where Are You Going?
4. Taxes: The Government’s Share of Your Rewards
PART 2. LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT:
Managing Current Assets and Current Liabilities
5. Cash Management: Funds for Immediate Needs
6. Short-Term Credit Management: Consumer Credit
PART 3. BUYING NOW AND PAYING LATER:
Managing Your Long-Term Liabilities
7. Consumer Durables: The Personal Auto
8. Housing: The Cost of Shelter
PART 4. INVESTING FOR THE FUTURE:
Growing Your Financial Resources
9. Financial Markets and Institutions: Learning the Investment Environment
10. Investment Basics: Understanding Risk and Return
11. Stocks and Bonds: Your Most Common Investments
12. Mutual Funds and Other Pooling Arrangements: Simplifying and (Maybe) Improving Your Investment Performance
PART 5. PROTECTING YOUR WEALTH: Insurance and Retirement Planning
13. Property and Liability Insurance: Protecting Your Lifestyle Assets
14. Health Care and Disability Insurance: Protecting Your Earning Capacity
15. Life Insurance and Estate Planning: Protecting Your Dependents
16. Retirement Planning: Planning for Your Long-Term Needs
Appendix. Time-Value-of-Money Concepts