Test bank Solutions for Principles of Marketing 13th Edition by Kotler ISBN 0136079415 9780136079415 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
Part 1–Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
1. Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Part 2–Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
3. The Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part 3–Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix
7. Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
8. Product, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
9. New-Product Development and Life-Cycle Strategies
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies
12. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships
Part 4–Extending Marketing
18. Creating Competitive Advantage
19. The Global Marketplace
20. Marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility
1. Marketing Plan
2. Marketing by the Numbers
3. Careers in Marketing
Glossary, Company Index, Subject Index