Test bank Solutions for Services Marketing Interactive Approach 4th Edition by Fisk ISBN 1285057139 9781285057132 INSTRUCTOR TEST BANK SOLUTIONS VERSION
You will download Official Instructor Test Bank . THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TEXTBOOK.
A Test bank is a testing resource that can be customized by professors for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of these: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
The test bank is what most professors use as a template when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact questions in the tests!
Delivery time is INSTANT.
WORD /PDF/ZIP Files will be emailed immediately after payment.
Customer’s info will not be shared with any third party according to our privacy. All orders will be placed anonymously
Please pay enough attention what’s the difference between Solution manual and test bank ?!
***Textbook’s End of chapters Solutions are called Solution Manual
***Multiple choice questions + Answers to tests are called Test bank
Files will be sent as an attachment or download link to customer’s emails immediately after payment done
CONTACT US :
Skype Online Help: SALESERVICE2012
We will reply to all requests in less than 30min
Table of Contants
PART I. FOUNDATIONS OF SERVICE MARKETING.
1. Understanding Services Marketing.
2. Frameworks for Managing the Customer’s Experience.
3. Plugging into the Information Age.
PART II. CREATING THE INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE.
4. Planning and Producing the Service Performance.
5. Designing the Service Setting.
6. Leveraging the People Factor.
7. Managing the Customer Mix.
PART III. PROMISING THE INTERACTIVE SERVICE EXPERIENCE.
8. Setting a Price for the Service Rendered.
9. Promoting the Interactive Service Experience.
10. Building Customer Loyalty Through Service Quality.
11. Regaining Customer Confidence Through Customer Service and Service Recovery.
12. Researching Service Success and Failure.
PART IV. MANAGEMENT ISSUES IN SERVICES MARKETING.
13. Developing Marketing Strategies for Services.
14. Coping with Fluctuating Demand for Services.
15. Thinking Globally: “It’s a Small World After All”.
Appendix: Careers in Services.